ONYAX srl, based in VIGEVANO 27029 (PV), Via Pietro Bertolini 9L VAT number 02695200184 is the Data Controller of data processing, carried out for STATISTICS purposes, responds in a solid manner to the phases of collection and subsequent use of personal data and determines:
How the data will be stored
- who will have access to the information
- what actions may be carried out.
More detailed information on the names of internal and external data processors can be addressed by writing to: ONYAX srl, based in VIGEVANO 27029 (PV), Via Pietro Bertolini, 9L, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose of processing
Some personal data may be required in order to provide the products or services requested. This personal data includes:
Contact details are included
- name, e-mail, telephone and shipping number, address of
- Access information and account, including screen name, password and
Unique user ID
- Your preferences
including marketing and cookie preferences.
We use personal data collected in the following ways:
- To ensure the best functionality of the Sites
- To communicate information about our products, services, events and for other promotional purposes
- To carry out, improve and maintain our business, products and services
- For general research and analysis purposes:
- We use data about how our visitors use our sites, apps, and services to understand customer behavior or preferences. For example, we may use information about how visitors to the Sites search for and find products to help us understand the best ways to organize and present products.
- Other purposes:
We may also use your personal data in other ways, and when we collect your personal data, we will give you specific notice and request your consent, if necessary.
Sharing of personal data
The Data Controller shares your personal data with:
- Service providers that process personal data on behalf of the Data Controller, for example to process data, to send e-mails, for research and analysis, to manage product promotions, and to administer certain services.
- Other third parties to the extent necessary to: (i) comply with a government request, court order or to comply with applicable laws; (ii) prevent illegal use of our Sites; (iii) defend against third party claims; and (iv) facilitate fraud prevention or investigation.
Protection of personal data
Encryption and security: we use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the security of your personal data. Personal data are contained in secure networks and are accessible only by a limited number of persons who have special rights of access to these systems.
International data transfers: the personal data that we collect or produce (process) in the context of our Sites will be stored exclusively in Italy.
Data retention: we retain personal data for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is collected, unless otherwise required by law.
Rights relating to personal data: you have the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation that personal data concerning you are being processed or not and in this case you have the right to:
- obtain access to personal data, request the rectification or deletion of personal data or the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning him
- or to object to their processing;
- receive, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, the personal data relating to him and has the right to transmit such data to another
data controller (data portability);
- be informed of the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling;
- if consent is withdrawn at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the withdrawal;
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
and information about whether the device has software to access certain features; (iii) unique device identifier and device type; (iv) domain, browser type and language; (v) operating system and system settings; (vi) country and time zone; (vii) previously visited web sites; (viii) information about your interaction with our Sites, such as clicks made, purchases and preferences indicated; and (ix) access times and reference URLs.
Even third parties
may collect information from the Sites through cookies. Third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing and processing of this data is subject to the respective privacy policies.
Functional: these cookies are necessary for the basic functionality of the Site and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow you to remember users when browsing the Site in a single session or, if required, from one session to another. They help provide assistance with safety and regulatory compliance issues.
Performance: these cookies allow us to improve the functionality of our Sites by monitoring their use. In some cases, these cookies
improve the processing speed of requests and allow you to store the preferences of the selected site. Refusing these cookies can lead to little specific indications and to a slower functioning of the site.
Social media e and advertising: cookies related to social media offer the ability to connect to social networks and share content from our sites through social media. Advertising cookies (third-party) collect information to help better tailor advertising to your interests, both inside and outside our Sites. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. Refusing these cookies may result in the display of advertisements of no interest to you or the inability to connect effectively with social networks and/ or share content on social media.
For a complete and up-to-date summary of all third parties accessing the web browser, it is advisable to install a specially created web browser plug-in. You can also choose to have your computer send a warning every time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. You can do this in your browser settings
on each browser and device that is used. Each browser is partly different, so you will have to consult the help menu of your browser to know the correct way to change cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not have access to many features that make our Sites more efficient and some of our services will not work properly.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACKS
We welcome questions, comments and concerns about our Policy. If you wish to provide feedback or if you have any questions or concerns or wish to exercise your rights relating to your personal data, please contact the references in the Data Controller section.